waldo asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what do you do when your tarifiade of your freind ?

this guy is a okay freind of mine .

he freacks me out .

i can't tell him to go away cus i think hell hurt me .

Favorite Answer

If you are only friends with him because you are in fear, or intimidated then i suggest you to get away from him at all cost. I say this becasue our gut feelings, also known as instincts, are rarely wrong. If we feel fear there probably are a lot of reasons why. If you fear he may hurt you then the fact is if you are in his company the odds of that happening have just tripled. I would say, " do not be in his space," and avoid him at all cost. Do not wait until the danger makes itself known to you, when you have already had the warning signs. Ignor the warning and you invite the danger, then it is only a matter of when.

i agree with rhamm..if the only reason you are friends..or keeping in contact with this person is because of fear...you have to keep away from him. How can he truely be your friend if you are terrifeied of him? I don't know what makes you so scared of him, but there is no reason why you should keep in contact with him!..is there a mutual person you both know that you can trust to talk too? is it his looks that freak you out?..his mannerism?..is he into things that can get him in trouble?..Which ever, be strong...stay clear from him..a true friend is someone you should trust, and feel comfortable with..never someone to fear.