Does anyone know of a video clip dealing with what race Americans are attracted to?

Im doing a research project on what race people are attracted to based on their own race. So if someone is Asian I want to know what race they are attracted to. It would help me a lot if I had a video clip from the news or anything dealing with attraction in general. If anyone know where I could find this clip please tell me. Thank You

I realize that what race people are attracted to is based on their personal taste, but our project is to see if a person's own race plays a factor in attraction.

I did a survey but I would just like a video to present to my class

Favorite Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOyRWuklsiQ

Youtube thumbnail

I like this video.

You know, you could just ask people.

I think your project sounds great. I would be interested to see the final product. My best guess would be youtube and that's not a very good guess but you know, they have a LOT of stuff on there, just type in RACE or attraction and see what you can find. Good luck. :)

well that is a odd project , because what race , a race is attracted to has , to do with ones personal taste

Most everyone I know of are equally attracted to the Indie 500,but that's only once a year.