Why do the liberal pro-illegal types get thier self-rightgeous kicks out of helping illegals?

and supposed humanitarian work

when a study was done tha proved that conservatives give more money to charity and help more poor people by a landslide compared to liberals,,,hmmm

Favorite Answer

I HATE Liberals

Being intellegent and informed was never a requirement to be a lib!

Most older Libs go to colleges and get niave and gullible inexperienced fools to carry them at elections!

If you are young and not Liberal(Not "Lib"-thats pronounced Socialist), then you have no heart

If you are over 30 and Liberal, you have no brain!

Haha, it's the religions background in the conservatives while liberals get a bit cynical. But I'm mostly liberal and I don't approve of illegal immigration. It makes you think of who cares at what level doesn't it?

That's a lie! I don't know who give you your information but Liberals help poor people the most for example liberals want to help the poor help themselves as for the conservatives they want to conserve them poor.

Source(s): Look at President Clinton! he started all kinds of welfare programs to help people depend on themselves more!

Yeah I know whatcha mean, then again Michael Moore serves a good example of someone who pretends to care for the poor but really loves himself and his money and would have Dogs run desperate Poor people off his fancy Mansions while he enjoys his expensive French wine and his expensive French cuisine.

• HEY HEY WAIT im in cali i see the scene first hand im a redneck hillbilly and let me tell tell jose manuel earns his buck mexico has never been a place for terrorists juan gets fumed about anyone cant speak spanish crossin border

All i wanna know is why are we targeting mexico

• jy9900

What charity was that? the Bushes, Halliburton, Oil Co's.?

And those that you help with more money, would that be all the illegals that you hire that work for you?

The bad ol' liberals probably give more of their own personal money to help the less fortunate rather than their counterpart, the great ol' Republicans who donate more of their corporate money to charities for tax deductions and photos in the newspapers rather than donating their "me - mine" cash.

Because they are accepting money for their help, they might not admit it, but who do you think funds their operations. Blood money, and they take pesos too.

STUPIDITY,,, if we were in a war it would it been TREASON.