Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

did everybody see saddams casket (plywood box) getting placed (thrown) into the back of the hearse (pickup)?

Favorite Answer

yes, they obviously don't have much respect for him.

Uh, it truly is fairly a lot par for the direction contained in the South, isn't it? Yee-haw! sweet abode Alabama!!! yet I do imagine it truly is unlawful in maximum states. Why worry? merely have them cremate you and unload the ashes contained in the exterior on the rose bush like it change into fertilizer!

• I didn't see it.

I remember years ago when the Ayatollah Khomeini's body fell out of the casket during a funeral procession.

Oh gee. Poor Saddam. Too bad we didn't see how his victims were thrown in trenches, piled, one on top of another. Sorry. I can't feel real sorry for him.

If I had my way Saddam would have been cremated with his ashes scattered in really radioactive polluted water somewhere in Russia.

Yes. Did he deserve a better ride except the one into hell.

He had pallbearers from families of those he murdered... what ya expect....an Honor Guard?

I saw a still picture of it, once you're dead it doesn't matter much, i guess.

N O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Who cares, hes dead?