why do some muslims teens date even when they arent supposed to?!?!?

Favorite Answer

Why do any teens do anything they are not supposed to? Human beings do not always follow the rules that are laid down for them, even when they believe they should. In the case of dating, specifically, there are strong physical urges set up by Mother Nature which it is unwise to ignore. Give in or learn control, but don't ignore them.

I was wondering the same thing because I dated a muslim guy and well he did a lot of things that arent allowed in the muslim religion but then i figured, as a catholic i have premarital sex so it dones really matter now does it! When you tell someone not to do something or that they cant they are more prone to doing it because well thats how it is. Rules are meant to be broken!

I know a Sikh girl who has had boyfriends, but they must court her for marriage. He must receive parental approval. If she reaches age twenty-three or so, and there is no decent man on the horizon, they go through an approved family member who has connections with suitable associative families, kind of like clans or classes, and they do a match. In the match, the parents look at the girl's tastes and pick out three or four men who are suitable and whom they approve of. She picks one out after dating them a few times, they have quick courtship and then the marriage date is set.

• Blue

Why do any teens do anything they are not supposed to do? All you need to do to get a teen to do anything is to forbid it. Since they know so much better than we do, they will always do what they are not supposed to do.

Didn't you know that things are different now and life is not like it was back in the dark ages when you were a teenager? Duh.

Hun, i comprehend it somewhat is authentic annoying. you recognize all pre-marriage relationships are discouraged (esp. in case you would be able to lose administration of your thoughts *cough*). i think of your thoughts for this Christian are fleeting, basically an infatuation. I mean, why waste your potential liking a guy who isn't Muslim? whether it have been allowed to marry him, could you want to? Muslims are lots ebtter in Allah's eyes (nicely, they'd desire to be in concept, in the event that they're eye-catching Allah). i'm very choosy approximately who i admire. i used to be such as you, thinking I enjoyed this guy or that one (kaffir or not w/e). Then I met this Muslim guy, and nicely I had a rapidly "charm" in direction of him (not actual, yet extra religious). He had this form of pureness to him; he cared regarding the human beings suffering interior the worldwide, he got here from a tough historic past the place he became persecuted in his us of a. yet he's this form of sturdy Muslim mash'Allah. i began out to fall in love with him, his dedication, how he prays, the honor he has for women, thinking of ways he fasts and so on. (Ahh i'm hoping i don't sound like a creep) yet what i'm asserting is that in case you think of roughly it, a sturdy Muslim guy will scouse borrow your heart. For now, experience what you experience, yet I assure you, not something replaces the excellent thing approximately a sturdy, earnest, trouble-free Muslim guy. Alhemdulillah for the sturdy, Muslim adult men =D Now you're making me think of roughly this one guy. Ugh. dikjbuygxdyodusihxkj. Idk if that helped, yet perhaps it did. SALAMS!

cuz teens will do what they arent supposed to do.

Because the are NOT true muslims, I mean the ones that really follow the religion(culture) ways of Islam!! but you are right they are not supposed too, to each their own!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

people of all cultures, religions, etc. do things that they're not supposed to. i'll admit that i lie, even though i'm not supposed to. noone's perfect.

For the same reason Catholic girls and boys have premarital sex when they aren't supposed to.

Because they are teens defying their parents.

• Amber

Why do Christian teens have premarital sex when they aren't suppose to?