What could be going on with my feet???

I doubt it's athlete foot, I have no bumby itching at all. The past couple weeks, my feet have been sweating terribly, and BURN!! Feels like I've walked over a bed of coals. I soaked my feet in "Johnson's Foot Soap", then spray on anti-funtal foot spray. Anyone ever have this problem, and what could it be???

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First, I think you should check with a doctor.

The way I care for my feet is i wash them with regular bath soap using a soft back brush. Rinse well. Dry them thoroughly. Then I spray them with rubbing alcohol. Put on powder and then put on my socks. My feet stay fresh and rarely have any odor. I have been doing this for years and had no problems. I also spray a little rubbing alcohol in my shoes each night when I take them off. My shoes have no odor either.

Don't saturate your shoes with the alcohol or it could cause the lining in the sole to come loose.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I have a lot of problems with my feet too, and I think you do have some type of athlete's foot or other fungus. You could try Lotrimin or another OTC anti-fungal cream, sometimes those work, but I would also go see a doctor. I also use Gold Bond powder and foot spray, it seems to make my feet feel better - non-itchy and cool.

• 1 decade ago

Neuropathy? Are you diabetic? Maybe poor circulation. See a dr.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

best to check with the doctor

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

could have authritis go to your doctor because im not sure

one more thing please go answer my new question!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.