What could be going on with my feet???

I doubt it's athlete foot, I have no bumby itching at all. The past couple weeks, my feet have been sweating terribly, and BURN!! Feels like I've walked over a bed of coals. I soaked my feet in "Johnson's Foot Soap", then spray on anti-funtal foot spray. Anyone ever have this problem, and what could it be???

Favorite Answer

First, I think you should check with a doctor.

The way I care for my feet is i wash them with regular bath soap using a soft back brush. Rinse well. Dry them thoroughly. Then I spray them with rubbing alcohol. Put on powder and then put on my socks. My feet stay fresh and rarely have any odor. I have been doing this for years and had no problems. I also spray a little rubbing alcohol in my shoes each night when I take them off. My shoes have no odor either.

Don't saturate your shoes with the alcohol or it could cause the lining in the sole to come loose.

I have a lot of problems with my feet too, and I think you do have some type of athlete's foot or other fungus. You could try Lotrimin or another OTC anti-fungal cream, sometimes those work, but I would also go see a doctor. I also use Gold Bond powder and foot spray, it seems to make my feet feel better - non-itchy and cool.

Neuropathy? Are you diabetic? Maybe poor circulation. See a dr.

best to check with the doctor

could have authritis go to your doctor because im not sure

one more thing please go answer my new question!!!!!!!