If I told you I saw Jesus would you believe me?

Favorite Answer

yes if u belive in Jesus, u will see him everyday in ur heart

no if u don't believe in Jesus because u don't even think about him, then how u going to see him

Only if you answer my question about the songs of Passeo.

Because in my idea he is someone with a very strong aura and you would be so impress by his kindness that you would start to love people...

In fact, Dustin, I come here because I saw you question about hating people.

It could be you have in fact a condition called Asperger.

I have it myself but it is very different for women.

The thing we have in commune is that we normally take a lot of things very seriously... bit arrogant? No very!

Now, I bet you realise as good as me this god question is the kind you get at least 20 answers!

Bet you put it just for a test!

It does not sound like your usual ones.

Now, about Asperger, as I suspect you to be clever, you will really see quickly if you have it or not...

Honestly, at first it is somehow worse to hear you are diagnosed but later, it is much easier as many things make more sense...

I hope it helps you a bit me being honest because even if I laugh too with the best answer, it was not much help!

Source(s): Asperger Syndrome. I will let you discover which famous people did have it!

Absolutely not. But if you told me you smoked crack and then saw Jesus, I would definitely believe you.

Yes. I see Him all the time. In the eyes of a child, the glow of a sunrise, the fragrance of the earth- I see Him. I feel Him. His appearance is not limited to the Bible. He Lives! God bless. Love you!

I would thoughtfully consider it and yes, I would believe you. I would also envy you your good fortune in seeing the Son of God. I'm happy for you!

I'd have my doubts, but I would'nt totally disregard it. Why stamp on someone's belief if they say they saw Christ? If they're lying or they're deceiving, they'll be sorted out in time.

Not unless you provided some compelling evidence. Eyewitness testimony can often be inaccurate.

I do not believe in believing but after you explained you expereince to me I might except it as real to you or even real to me.

• Lao Pu

Metaphorically, yes.

I would not. Believers will see Him when he returns to rapture them.