zack1185 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

wwe wrestling DGenerationX?

does anyone know what happen to XPAC of DEGENERATION X? I know CHYNA is doing porn now. Can someone shed some light on his career as of now.

Favorite Answer

X-Pac is currently wrestling on the indie wrestling companies. He left TNA in January 2006. He is now apart of MTV's Wrestling Society X program which will begin airing next year. He was backstage along with Chyna and new WWE acquisition Monty Brown. He appeared at a Raw house show to get in the ring, and after Triple H won a match, congratulated him. X-Pac was touring the indie scene with Scott Hall as the Wolfpac.

Xpac was great from the time he came to wrestling as 123kid i miss him very much is this true that CHYNA is a porn star

Xpac and Chyna had a porn movie toghter called one nigt in chyna.

Last I knew x pac quit the wrestling bussiness

He did that one porno with Chyna and then i saw them together on that show on MTV. I can not remember the name of it but it had Peter Brady and that girl Adrianne that he married and also Verne Troyer was in it.

Is CHYNA doing porn with Wee Willy Clinton?

• I think he was released when DX broke up.

I don't know.

i dont know what happened to him