Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Ok this isnt really a question, but pleez sign this petition for a Spirited Away 2!?

If u luv Spirited Away....pleez sign this petition for them to make a sequel! Mayb sumday Hayao Miyazaki will giv in and make it! The URL is:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/2

• 2wingo
    Favorite Answer

Sure, why not?

I would have to say no. Miyazaki's films are way too good for sequels. I know wish there was a Spirited Away 2....but in a way i kinda don't. I think it would just ruin the whole concept of imagining what happens after the movie. Plus....sequels don't often go that well...even if it is the all great Hayao Miyazaki.

First I want to say that I love Bull Terriers and am 100 % against all BSL. But, I don't think all the information is being given here. First, any dog that goes after and kills any domestic animals needs to be looked at. Breed should have nothing to do with it. Second, many of these photos are of the dog outside, not fenced, not leashed or contained in any way. Third, If it were my cat or small pet, I would be devastated. Dogs, especially dogs with high prey drive, of any breed, shows this prey drive from day one. They do not just one day go out and kill something. So steps should have been taken to contain this dog. It is obvious these steps were not taken. I do feel sorry for this dog for not having had an owner that looked out for her interests by training her and protecting other animals. If the story is correct, this would mean not letting an inexperienced person have control over her, nor using a collar that could be slipped out of. It seems as if no one feels sorry for the cat or the cat's owner. They don't get a second chance. IMHO this was not an "accident" in was negligence. But still not Storm's fault. Hopefully all will turn out well for Storm and the judge in her "trial" has the wisdom to make a decision in the best interests of everyone. I for one, do not have enough information to determine if Storm should be returned to her owners or not. A sad video only gives one side of the story.

I wouldn't want a sequel. The movie is perfect standing alone; why risk losing its magic with a "Part 2".

then cannot be a sequel it was one time movie. I mean what would the sequel be about.

• LCee

OK if you dont anything else for this year

Umm..nah.

sure.

ok i did it

:]