tell me what your most memorable new years eve was.?

mine was when we were at this big bonfire new years eve party and someone threw a bunch of bottle rockets in the fire at midnight and we all went scattering while bottle rockets wizzed right passed us. we were all drunk and it was so fun and so stupid. he he

Favorite Answer

i think it was a few years ago, one of my friends was throwing a new years sleep over party. we sung, danced, ate, played games, ran outside in our underware (hehe, don't ask), huged each other....etc. we just had an awesome time. and when the new year came we all ran outside holding hands and SCREAMED TO THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS AND WISHED THE WHOLE WORLD A LUCKY, HEALTHY, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Mine was in the Philippines were really loud firecrackers, that resembles an artillery fire are legal. This things blow up your extremities if you don't keep your distance. My neighbor lost 2 fingers and I nearly lost mine. Lucky me eh? Those were the days.

As of now, the government banned them cuz some law enforcements and gangs can disguise pistol shot and rifle shot, claiming it was only a firecracker but not really. Though its banned that doesn't stop people from getting them.

Anyways, I'm happy that I'm still in one piece.

My most memorable one was in the year 2000. It was my first year in Las Vegas and I went to the strip with a friend. People were shoulder to shoulder that night!! I was standing there when before I had a chance to react to my friend's "Look out!!" I was hit in the nose with a flying fist!!! I was the innocent bystander of two strangers who had started to fight. My friend didn't know whether to fight the two men or help me out with my bloody nose!!! I will not go to the strip anymore, I can tell you!!!

mine was when a good lookin female was with me for a couiple of weeks and late new years eve nite , the back door flew open and behold was a female i really liked better , well just before the midnite hour we all were in bed havin fun with each other , best new years eve i can remember

Source(s): been there done it !!!!

I went to a Blues Brothers Concert in Houston back in the 80ies !

• mo

Sitting on a moon lite beach in Florida many many years ago. Happy New Years, and thank God for great memories.

• Erika

nicely, in case you get alongside including your loved ones, you may at the start have them at your place and in line with risk some buddies over too or meet someplace; perhaps bypass out to consume first, then bypass lower back on your place. or you may basically attend a occasion someplace the place all or basically you may carry out. yet, kinfolk is large to hold interior the hot 3 hundred and sixty 5 days with. as a results of fact kinfolk would desire to be the main serious human beings to hold out with. you have baloons whilst you and your loved ones jointly. Get something that makes a noisy occasion sound (cazzoos, wistles, and so on). perhaps you may extremely beautify your place as much as supply an exceedingly occasion-like ecosystem. you have a strobe easy, song happening previous to the human beings coming over. and characteristic it endured by the occasion. in case you want a bunch/hostest there, basically have them do despite you want to do. yet, in case you're throwing the occasion, i think of which you will desire to throw it, except you have a husband/boyfriend you reside with which could assist you out too. i could carry crape paper everywhere. one in each and every of my maximum memorable New 3 hundred and sixty 5 days's memories became going out of state to bypass to my youthful brother (who I never see) to hold it interior the hot 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. We had lots alcohol there. in case you drink/smoke weed, have that there too. And all of you may watch the peach drop in case you want to. desire you carry interior the hot 3 hundred and sixty 5 days and characteristic lots of exciting! i'm making specific mine is going to be mind-blowing this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. desire I gave you some sturdy recommendations.

• Jack

I think that the easiest one for me to remember is this one. It's very fresh in my mind. It's not at all fun or spectacular, but it is easy to remember since it is so recent.

I had lost 40 pounds and saw my first love who was drooling all over me.

None of them, I was too drunk to remember. LOL....