teenager spending New Years at Home with my parents; what to do?

I don't get along with my parents, and I've been bored on the computer for the last few hours since everybody is out partying.

Favorite Answer

many kids grow up with out parents. maybe you dont like them,but they probably love you,and thats something too many kids dont get growing up. go sit with them,dont argue,just enjoy one nite with those people who love you,and be thankful you have what you do..

Hahah, I'm home from college. You think it's bad now. Try being away from your friends, losing contact with all your old friends, and not being old enough to buy anything to drink. Pretty much the most boring New Year of my life right now.

Dang same sh!t wit me, but im gonna go to tha party. Its either go to tha party or stay home and play some kind of board game.

Id crank call people or call a friend.

Oh well maybe you can use this time to get to know your parents a little better. happy new year. Im home alone with two kids. so im in the same boat.

Realize that your parents wont be on this earth forever and enjoy every moment with them. Celebrate with some sparkling apple cider.

two sad, lonely words;;

me. too.

:\ im sorry but my definition of a fun new years does not include staying home on the couch with my parents watching....this new years tv-special thing. ughhhhhhhhhhh.

• try to resolve things. Its new years hun! Make a fresh start with your folks!

Good luck & Happy New year! =]

cook simple snacks to them , or prepare coffee or tea n have ur fav biscuits and join them sing karaoke along in ur video

I'm not a teenager and im home alone bored....i partied so hard last nite...Im still hungover,......Come on find someone tobug...crank call people....send nasty e-mails...kick the cat....yell fire

Hang out and answer questions. We need your wisdom.