Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

I never call when I'm away..?

Whenever I am away from a friend or family member I dont pick up the phone when they call and I dont call them. I just start to drift away every time whats wrong with me?

Favorite Answer

Get over it and stop feeling bad for yourself and asking yourself "What's wrong with me??". Just change the situation. get your butt up and pick up the freakin phone haha.....

that helps. i know.

This is my point of view. Having a friend, relative, or someone close that cares for you is not a obligation instead a privilege. I'm sure you understand that most people do. But sometimes we just need a break even from our wifes/husbands. Doesn't mean we don't love them JUST because we need a break once in a while. You start to drift away when your away and resting. Ever thought about just moving somewhere else and living alone? Try that..

We all need a break from everyone now and then. How long are these periods? If you are on vacation its ok, If its everyday you need to ask yourself why you dont want to communicate.

You should at least let them know that you are ok, then if you don't want to answer the phone anymore, don't!! You are away. Enjoy yourself.

you are sick of your situation, and need a break from it.

That is like your form of a vacation from the crap that consumes you in your day to day life.

I'M NOT A DOCTOR BUT THAT IS ONE OF THE FIRST SIGNS OF DEPRESSION.

CALL YOUR DOCTOR.

R UR FIVE SENSES WORKING