shane t asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

am i sapose to have hair growing out of my nipple?

guys iam a guy is this normal haveing hair grow out of my nipple

Favorite Answer

biologically it happens. it's not the norm though. usually a hairy chested man has hair growth around the outside of the nipple, not coming from nipple tissue.

if it becomes bothersome or embarrassing, try plucking the hairs.

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I’m 24 years old and I’ve spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I’m normally a size A, I’d love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don’t because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that’s been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I’m not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn’t too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it’s actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It’s only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won’t appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel…) there’s definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can’t. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I’m looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

Yes - totally normal. Even women sometimes grow a few hairs on their nipples.

You can tweeze them out if you want to, but it may cause irritation and there is a chance they could get ingrown and infected when they grow back in.

Don't worry about it.

Yes all canines and felines have hairy nipples! And if you leave the lights on when your with another man (yucchhhh) youll more than likley see hairy nipples on him too. oh maybe your facedown all the time so you dont even know if your partner has nipples! Oh well I know many women have hair growing out of thier nipple and the big ol hairy mole on their cheek(facial cheek)

Good Luck and sorry i thought it said you were gay. it says your a guy. Dude you gotta be high! of course hair grows everywhere in and out of the body thats why we are mammals not reptiles.

Hair loss affects both men and women. Here are some natural remedies that can help boost hair growth: https://tr.im/iTwPg

While genetics plays a role, there are other factors, including: hormonal imbalances, an underactive thyroid gland, nutrient deficiencies and insufficient scalp circulation.

Don't worry about it, perfectly normal, if you don't like it, grab some tweezers. No big deal.

I wonder why so many females feel the need to try answer questions about what is normal for a guy?

it is "supposed" not....sapose.

and that sounds like a problem.

it will probably be an ingrown hair and might get infected.

never heard of sprouting nipple hair.

It might not be from nippy but around it , and its ok and normal for man's

well my dad has hair around the nipples but not on them !!!!

good luck with that!!!=]

• deedee

maybe out the side of it I THINK; but not in the middle, see a doctor if your worried.