how can you tell if a guy likes you?

my crush marc looks at me all the time and talks to me but he has a finace and he doesnt talk to me when she is around but nobody likes her she is mean i just cant tell

he was more in the kitchen then were his finace was and i was swimming today and he looked at me

Favorite Answer

You can tell that a guy likes you when he acts different around you then you see him act around other people. He doesn't talk to you around his fiance because he doesn't want her thinking that he likes you or something.

If he has a fiance then you should definitely hold back any romatic feelings. The only time it would be appropriate for you to be romantically involved with him is if he were to break up with his fiance.

He probably thinks you're JUST a good friend and a pretty girl and he is probably worried that his fiance would think he wasn't giving her his full attention or something like that

he might like you but the odds of anything coming from it is very unlikely if he is due to marry that girl, unless he realizes that shes a stuck up b*tch

sorry to say but reality isnt anything like the movies

he is engaged... forget about him, if he really wants you you cant screw up his engegemant just because of a hunch. let him leave his fiance b4 you two go at it!! hope i help.

• Joho

dont get involved. he is already with someone. dont get your self in trouble. find someone else. good luck and have a happy new year.

you can feel the energy

root him