a guy was leading me on and then i started to like him and then he tells me has a girl friend is that wrong?

i mean is that just wrong for a guy to make you believe that he is into you and then tell you he cant go to the next step because he has a girlfriend.it really pissed me off

Favorite Answer

Ah now you know how it feels. Girls do that to me all the time and it sucks. But you know what? theres nothing either of us can do about it. its just gonna happen. But yea it is way wrong. You just have to make 100% sure that he is single. its the only way to avoid that.

• KIMBUR

tell his girlfriend, maybe he'll quit doing it to other people, thats something I wouldnt have done or considered when I was alittle younger but now knowing alittle more in life that sounds like the perfect thing to do, just do it right knowing his girlfriend might not react in a mature way i'm saying she could get aggressive twords you which she shouldnt if you tell her exactly how it went and that you didnt know until a certain point, but that should fix him, good luck Kim

Has Problem Is Girlfriends Doesn't Like her About That't Bad

He better think. Don't realize what he's doing. Go up to his face and tell him off. Yes, that is wrong.

ya that is totally wrong of him u should tell his gf so she'll break up with him and he'll get a taste of his own medicine

Yes that is very wrong

• Joho

yes, also girls do the same thing. we all do it. good luck and have a happy new year.

...***** slap him really hard

cuz that sorta happened to me...

yea, guys can b really jerks sometimes

Source(s): experience

YES!

he's a jerk. pity his girlfriend.