I need sad depressing funeral music for my grandmother that passed away this morning. Please i need your help.

I loved my grandmother very much i wish i would have went to see her more and i wiched my mom would have gone to see her she loved my mom so much that she ecen wrote on the card please come and see me soon. I feel so bad for that her last memory of me is my birthday. Her last words to me was I LOVE YOU BABY......... I FEEL SO BAD"

Favorite Answer

Here by Me - Three doors Down

Far Behind - Candlebox

100 Years - Five For Fighting

As Angels Cry - Corey Smith

I'm really sorry for your lose. I understand why you would want this kind of music. God Bless You

Don't feel bad, we all have our own lives to lead and sometimes we put our precious people on hold and until something like this happens we don't realise how much it will effect us.

I am sure she knew you loved her and it has made you more aware of how precious your parents are and that you should tell them you love them more.

Think of the good times you had with her, Any music you choose will be sad because of the occasion. A really wonderful person I know just died and we chose The wind beneath my wings by Beth Midler this was a good song because that was what she was. I'm sure she knows you loved her and she would not want you to feel the way you do. Comfort your Mom and be there for her because I'm sure she will be there for you. Talk about her and cry because grieveing really helps you and time will heal as well.

• JC

Im really sorry about your grandmother, but why do you want that kinda music for? It will only make it harder on you and you really dont deserve that.

We all have regrets, big or small, when we loss someone we loved. Only now, you realize that time is precious and there isnt always a tomorrow. Tell the ones you do care about that you love them...today.

Amazing Grace

you do no longer do something. The funeral has handed and that's it. isn't it accessible that it replaced right into a kin in basic terms factor? Now all you do is make certain you're there on your boyfriend if he could choose it. good success and have a large day. Kristy

Holes in The FLoor of Heaven

WHen I get to where I am going by Brad Paisley

Love, Me by Collin Ray

• angel1

sorry for your loss. sad depressing music isn't going to make you feel better about losing your grandma though. remember the good times you had with her and eventually, time will ease the pain. i had a sister that was murdered. i can empathize with you. sorry again. take care and happy new year

sorry about your grandma passing away.i don't know any depressing music on people passing away.Maybe Bad day but i think it's about a dude wanting some girl.once again i'm sorry about your lost =/

hurt by johnny cash.

it's mostly the kind of depressing song for that.

I hope you feel better about your grandma:(

god bless her soul.