Closet Rejection?

Have any of you rejected someone you liked because you were still in the closet?

Favorite Answer

i haven't necessarily rejected them face to face. I find that I seek out and chase after a girl and then when she shows just a little bit of interest or I think I've gone too far to where she knows I'm attracted to her I immediately shut down and shun her. I have a tendancy to lose a lot of friendships and end up alone, no friends or girlfriends. Yes, I live a lonely life. but I'm interested in this girl right now and we're becoming good friends. I can see myself starting my pattern again and I'm really trying not to do the same thing. Don't reject someone because you're in the closet. Hopefully they'll understand. I know this girl I'm into right now would want our relationship to be in the closet and that would be fine with me.

• Jen

Yup. I was sooo good at being in the closet. Probably missed out on a lot of fun!

I've also had the shoe on the other foot... people in the closet who I've had to reject (even though they were so fun and funny and hot) because they just weren't comfortble with themselves yet.

nope, I always open the door and invite them in. I have a big closet. hehe

no, not me!!! everyone knows that I am a lesbian.... but, i have rejected people who were closet cases...

Source(s): Kadija S

Yes, often in the past (30 years ago).

No,I was the rejected.

No but it does make dating hard sometimes

yes, yes and yes.

don't let a good thing pass you by.

• No i am 100% lez and every1 knows it!!!!