WHAT??!!! On new year's, I reached my Daily limit to answer questions??!!?

Oh Alas, my journey has been ruined, I did not make it to Midnight by answering questions on Yahoo! Answers. I fell short by 45 minutes, so I decided to ask another question instead. Who else hates the daily limitations in Yahoo answers? This was going to be used for my resolution you know, the spreading the wisdom, or maybe a smile...

Isn't it hard to level up when there is such a short limit!!! Come on I know how to get more points, I'm talking about is the limitations fair?

Just for kicks, and still trying to reach midnight, I tried Roxy's advice, didn't work.....does it really work for anyone else? Man I'm so cheating points with the questions here ha ha yahoo, kiss my butt!

• Issym
    Favorite Answer

You can also go vote best answer to earn some more points.

Edit: It may not be fair to people who don't abuse the system, but think of what it would be like for people who do abuse it that where given free roam to just keep posting away..

Sorry it happened to you when you wanted to do more, but we have all been there and we have all had to work to up our levels just like you will have to do. At midnight you will be able to post again..

Happy New Year Stormie! At midnight you should be able to answer more questions, since it will be another day. So, now you only have about 35 minutes to wait. I, on the other hand, am going to watch the ball drop and them I'm hopefully going to fall fast asleep.

I hope your 2007 will be a great year for you!!

ingredient is the single that beat him out of the WWE So i could think of it somewhat is who hes gonna bypass after while he comes lower back. [[Summerslam?]] Im thinking his return would be such as his return final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. This time interrupting Y2J probably be gloating approximately finishing HBK's occupation. So yeah persevering with the Y2J HBK fued [[Y2J mentioned himself this may well be an prolonged term fued]] Or something like that, in an interview.

You're level 2. Keep answering questions and you'll go up in levels and be able to answer more questions.

I guess it makes people earn their way up in the system and helps keep the trolls under control.

When you get to a higher level you can go and answer all day long

Time flies when you're having fun or spreading wisdom. Hasta mañana.

It is no mistake that yahoo, the corporation, makes the decisions for you, and me. Guess who appointed GWB P?

• dlc

lol,that sucks to bad you fell 45 minutes short. i think you should be allowed to answer questions until your fingers are bleeding.

exit out of the internet then go back in and sighn in go back to yahoo answers and you can answer more questions

• Ashley

reach a higher level and this won't happen again