Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

what does it mean when the ouija board is turing in circles?

we we're playing the ouija board and the planchette was turning in circles after we started asking questions. wat does this mean?

Favorite Answer

its working

Well, if you believe in Ouija boards than I cant really help you out. But, most likely it was one of the people you were playing with pushing the planchette (I'm guessing that that is the piece with the glass is called) in circles.

If it is a mass produced GAME, it means nothing. If it is a hand-made or heirloom piece, it means pay close attention. Take your hands off the planchette and one by one return them. There's a message in there. By the way, whoever started the myth of ouija boards being demonic has really never studied them. I'd be interested in the message.

THE OUIJA BOARD IS NOT A JOKE, AND IT IS VERY DANGEROUS! even though some of these people seem to think it is. If you and your friends know for a fact, that neither of you moved it, that should tell you's something. If you continue to seek into this ouija board, you are going to run into something that is going to scare the ****out of you! You really should take that other yahoo-persons advise and get rid of it, NOW! BURN IT! And then you need to ask God for his forgiveness and his protection! I really hope and pray you listen to all of us that know this board is not a joke! GOD be with you in helping you make your decision.

It will do that. It is undecided, or there is a spirit entity in the room, but for some reason there are conflicting energies.

Be very careful with it. Channel only good energies, never ask for just anything to come through.

It means you want to run like hell is after you.... because you have managed to summon a spirit up from beyond. When are you kids going to learn to leave the occult alone? You best hope it's not a demonic spirit that you have contacted...because it is still around. You think I'm crazy? Give it a few days.......

i would guess that it meant the spirit doesn't want to respond. i think that ouija boards may work. i wouldn't doubt that there is energy that can be left over from the dead. it is true that those can be dangerous, however. the first question you should ask should be if the spirit wants to be questioned. and be careful with personal questions. ask permission to question about that, too.

One of your friends was moving it.

But don't be scared off by "demons" or "malevolent spirits." If you think it's real, try digging deeper. It'll be exciting. I loved playing ouija board with my friends when I was younger.

That means you need to give it a little time before you ask too many questions. It takes about five minutes for the message, the unhappy spirit is sending you.

Nothing...your fingers always do the movements. Now if it was moving on it's own...then you would have something Worthy of note. But I can guarantee you, with no hands involved, no movement. Period. It's simply a paper board and a chunk of plastic, nothing more, nothing less. BOO!

• Barbie

means someone is turning the board in circles !