Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

To be a wrestler!!!!?

do u have to know how to do a split (girls) to be a wrestler?

Favorite Answer

no not at all unless the officials ask you to do one but other then that no so you plan on becoming a wwe diva or something well if you are you have to go through a lot of training and activities you also have to be really hot or at least thats what I heard anyway you'd be happy to know that I can get you some extra training from my cousin trish she may be retired but she can still kick some ***.

• Saddly yes. Todats entertainment is young women exploiding their bodies for men. It is disquesting and I hate it.

I want to become a wrestler/diva and I'm not as pretty and skinny like the ones today.

Strong back, weak mind, and the ability to win an academy award.

Well the split is easy..... wow... cool... I can do it. and I am not a wrestler... how depressing.......

I don't think so. If a guy doesn't have to I don't see why a woman should have to either.

no, wrestling is a combination of skills, strength, speed, agility, and smarts. not just one like flexibility (although it is a positive if you are flexible).

hell no