What is your favourite thing to do in winter night?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get in a warm blanket and watch horror movies.

Source(s):
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Depends, if it is snowing out I love to race through the fields on a snowmobile. Sometimes, I like to go outside and make snow angels, and the best is a team snowball fight in the dark (I admit to being an overgrown child) these things are pretty cool to do on a dark snowy night. Then come inside and sit by the fire all snuggled up.

• 1 decade ago

Snuggle up in a warm thick bed with my favourite book and a cup of hot chocolate with a crackling fireplace beside me. A plate of sweet cakes and delicacies would be nice beside me. I would like to watch the snow falling in front of me through a window.

• 1 decade ago

Sleep

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Have a nice hot bath with a glass of wine--snuggle under the covers--watch a good movie

With or without someone else

• 1 decade ago

Curl up in my huge armchair with a glass of wine, a good book and an afghan or a hot bubble bath.

• 1 decade ago

Cuddle

• Anything indoors with family members..movies, munchies, ordering out (or in ha ha). Animal slippers (have two;bunny and scooby), warm p.j.'s n' robe, cappuccino..

• 1 decade ago

snuggle on the couch with my boyfriend next to a fire drinking hot coco listening to some music.

• 1 decade ago

Read a good book and eat a giant bowl of popcorn!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.