guys..u agree girls get lonely and stupid this time of year and can be easily taken advantage of ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You must be young or not very observant. They are that way all year long.

• 4 years ago

Wow. i'm able to understand why your habit could reason you some emotional situation. i think I shouldn't kick somebody whilst they're down, yet heavily, dude, that replaced into especially undesirable. So, you decide on a counselor. heavily. in spite of in case you have have been given been stewing in this for 8 years, there is the entire "what led to it interior the 1st place" question. that's probably not time-honored habit, and it sounds to me as in case you have been having situation with relationship in the previous you met this lady. you may desire to speak approximately it better than purely this as quickly as. discover somebody who can tutor you how to get it off your chest, and are available across the excuses in the back of it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Funny, I think the exact same thing about guys. They get really "needy" this time of year. Perhaps it's a feeling commonly experienced by both sexes..?

• 1 decade ago

I'm not in agreement with the getting stupid part. Possibly lonely as we gents do to, but I think us gents get the stupid part sometimes by thinking with our second brain.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nobody can be taken advantage of without their knowledge and consent.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hell Yeah!!!

but im not at a party so **** you!

Source(s): RMC
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not by you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i dont

• 1 decade ago

I DONT AT ALL!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.