guys..u agree girls get lonely and stupid this time of year and can be easily taken advantage of ?

Favorite Answer

You must be young or not very observant. They are that way all year long.

Wow. i'm able to understand why your habit could reason you some emotional situation. i think I shouldn't kick somebody whilst they're down, yet heavily, dude, that replaced into especially undesirable. So, you decide on a counselor. heavily. in spite of in case you have have been given been stewing in this for 8 years, there is the entire "what led to it interior the 1st place" question. that's probably not time-honored habit, and it sounds to me as in case you have been having situation with relationship in the previous you met this lady. you may desire to speak approximately it better than purely this as quickly as. discover somebody who can tutor you how to get it off your chest, and are available across the excuses in the back of it.

Funny, I think the exact same thing about guys. They get really "needy" this time of year. Perhaps it's a feeling commonly experienced by both sexes..?

I'm not in agreement with the getting stupid part. Possibly lonely as we gents do to, but I think us gents get the stupid part sometimes by thinking with our second brain.

Nobody can be taken advantage of without their knowledge and consent.

.

Maybe

Hell Yeah!!!

but im not at a party so **** you!

Source(s): RMC

Not by you

well i dont

I DONT AT ALL!!!