Does he like me?

so there's this guy @ school who really really confuses me! a couple weeks ago we spent a lot of time together after school and talked a lot and he was really flirtsy. my friends said that we had a special bond and it seemed like he really cared about me cuz he rushed over when he though that i was upset. but lately he's been acting really wierd ever since a girl implied that me and this other guy should really go out cuz we'd b so cute or something. so he would sorta ignore me at school, then send me a message saying "dont worry, u no i'm in love with u". then not respond 4 quite awhile. its like he's sending me mixed signals!!

a while ago me and some friends were pretty sure that he liked me...but now im confused!

wat should i do?!?!?!

Favorite Answer

yeh, id be confused as well if i were u....

i would say.... it seems like he does like you. esp if he goes weird wen ppl say u shud get with another guy, hes probly dead jealous and worried that u'll get wit the otha guy n not him.

but having said that, wen guys say they love you, in my experience, either they achually love you in which case you'll know bout it, or they love you as a friend. especailly if you're still at scl, i dont think a guy your age would say he loves you as a sign of flirting

i kno its scary as hell, but id just ask him straight bout it. or get one of your friends to do a bit of detective work for you... either way itll be worth it; you'll find out you both like each otha, or u'll find out he just likes u as a friend in which case u can appreciate him as just a friend and move on.

i think this guy is confused about you too. you need to explain to him that u had no intention of going out with the guy that your friend says you look cute with. after that you need to confront him and ask him whats the deal between both of you.

i think he is just jealous of this other guy. if u like him back i think that u should pay more attention to him , he needs to know that u r into him not this other guy.

if he still doesn't budge than u should keep in mind there are lots more fish in the sea!

maybe he got jealous, and wants u to get jealous too... ask him, or see if he acts the same way around you when he liked u, u know how guys can't stop staring, what not...good luck

Just going by what you wrote; I think he's confused! Or else your just a convenience for him.

• Joho

he likes u but is confused on what your situation is. good luck and have a happy new year.

he likes you. coz he got jealous! if you like him, show him signs that would let him know that you do, like sending him a message that compliments him, like he is sweet or he's so thoughtful or somthin. if you dont, show him signs that you dont like him.

Maybe you should ask him how he feels about you and then tell him how you fell about him.

I don't know if he likes you.

Some guys can be jerks like that

ummmmmmmm he likes you? no he was just playin' well he might have not been. just ask him if he does