How to say I love u.?

i want to tell this girl that i love her but how do i say it without directly saying it or sounding creepy?

Update:

me and her know eachother very well. were like best friends but weve both grown to really like eachother. i js dont no how to say how i feel.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

like this i love you

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well 1 u start with the u know i care about we have been toghter 4 wateva months u know that movie stuff then say:"wat im trying to say is that i love u"

• 1 decade ago

Next time you guys are hanging out...just wait until you feel like the time is right and blurt it out...then explain how much you care and all that...just let it go...dont make it this huge planned thing...its better if its spur of the moment...

• 1 decade ago

You won't sound creepy. Unless you say it in a creepy Mr. Rogers voice, but that's horrible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if u dont want to say it verbally... but her a rose and chocolate with a note "i love you"

if you want to say it find a nice and pleasant place where you can sit down and chat... just tell her u care for her and... "i love you"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you need to get to know her and dont just come out with 'i love you' and freak her out.

Start a relationship first.

• 1 decade ago

Say it in another language.

german: Ich Leben dich

Japanese: Ai shiteru

• 1 decade ago

look at her in the eyes and hold one hand and tell her with sincere that you love her. or you can try just saying it in spanish ( te amo) . xj

• 1 decade ago

go on a date......... movie......... mabey a romance/comedy thing. welll right after the datetell her................. waight a minute are you together?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

say it with flowers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.