inhaling hair spray and eating cosmetic makeup.....what type of high can you get?

i just received news from a friend of friend of mine who is an alcoholic. he drank or inhaled hairspray....ate lipstick and some other types of makeup. my question is what type of high can a person get from doing such as described above?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    death

  • m c
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    As for as the hairspray, he could be dead. The make up and lipstick, that is another story. It is a wonder that his lungs still function from the hair spray. The high price of hairspray and make up, he could afford a bottle of liquor. If he ate make up and lipstick, I am sure it made him vomit, this may be why he did not have to be rushed to the ER. I would think the only thing that would make him high is the hairspray, but who in heck can stand that much and try to breathe

  • 1 decade ago

    you will get sick

    you cannot get high from makeup,lipstick

    lipstick is made from wax

    the average woman swallows 9 pounds of wax from lipstick

    lipstick will do nothing

    makeup will just make you sick

    hairspray gives you a sensation that you are "high"

    but it is really depriving your brain oxygen

    its bad to inhale hairspray

    hairspray like carbon monoxide can give you headache due to that reason

    if you drank hairspray the next thing you would be doing is puking it up

  • 1 decade ago

    Ugh, well, there is some alcohol in hairspray, and sometimes alcoholics who REALLY need that next drink have been known to try to drink it because of that, but...yuck.

    Inhaling hairspray can cause oxygen deprivation, which can feel like a high, but is, obviously, dangerous, you brain needs oxygen, starving it until it starts to malfunction is not the greatest idea in the world.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    As for because the hairspray, he might want to be lifeless. The make up and lipstick, it truly is yet another tale. it truly is a ask your self that his lungs nevertheless function from the hair spray. The extreme fee of hairspray and make up, he might want to locate the money for a bottle of liquor. If he ate make up and lipstick, i'm particular it made him vomit, this may be why he did not might want to be rushed to the ER. i might want to imagine the really component that can make him extreme is the hairspray, yet who in heck can stand that a lot and take a verify out to respire

  • 1 decade ago

    From drinking hairspray and eating lipstick? None. If anything, he will get ill. Call poison control and see what they recommend.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    DEATH from inhaling- make-up should`nt hurt him (that`s too weird) bye bye lungs from hairspray

  • 1 decade ago

    What kind of High? The Doctor's bill, because you'll get sick.

  • deedee
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    a high way to heaven

  • 1 decade ago

    probably one that makes you incredible sick. depends on how much

  • 1 decade ago

    a bad one or none, maybe sick

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.