Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

should i tell my friend to tell him for me?

my best friend is good freinds with the guy i like. should i tell her to hint it to him. i dont want to tell him (not because im scared) because i want things to be natural if anything would happen. (i want him to make the first move) i want my friend to tell him so that he realizes that i could like him because i think that he doesnt consider me a possibility...

Favorite Answer

you could have your friend hint at it just make sure she doesnt go flat out and tell him cause it could be too much for the guy

Source(s): me

Yes! Having a friend that is also friends with a guy u like is the best thing in the world! Just have her drop a few hints, but nothing too obvious. Also have her talk u up, a little bit to him. Have her mention how great she thinks u are, and mayb add in a few good thigns u've done lately. Good luck!

Yeah um this happened to me before. I think the same thing i want it to be natural and yes i would have my friend tell him for me, or hint it to him. but then again just be yourself and ask him yourself. maybe he would say no if your friend asks him for you because he would think oh she must not like me if she wont ask me so i would ask him myself but then again thats just me. I hope you have good luck.

Ask her to start a casual conversation about you with him, then talk to her about how he reacted to all the stuff, and then if he likes you, make a move!

well, my friend told a guy that I liked him (I didnt tell her too) and sure enough, he liked me too. We both were shy. Its kinda childish tho, but we became very serious.

hun, No usually guys like confidence...if your friend tells him it makes you sound cowardly and he wont take it seriously

• Joho

yes go for it. good luck and have a happy new year.

your nutz