My Dad Farts All the Time!, Whats the solution?

I just want to know what to do?

Favorite Answer

Tell him no more beans, onions, or eggs! lol

• k3s793

It is a father's privilege to fart all of the time. It comes from having to deal with smart aleck sarcastic lazy kids. When a father turns 40 he gets a "fire when ready" permit so there is nothing you can do about it, just hope that it is mostly inert gas.

I love a fart in the morning.

Leave him alone better out than in.

He could be doing it to annoy you so ignore or join in.

female farts are far nastier than mail ones he will soon stop.

The same with me just act really offended and maybe a little bit of water works will do the trick ;] or ask him to see a dr because there may be someting wrong with the intestinal track

well that's a real tough question, but a very good one. There is an easy answer here, I only know this because my father is a scientist who works for the government and has done studies on these issues. I just called him and asked him about your dilema and he said you need to do one thing and one thing only.

STOP PULLING YOUR DAD'S FINGER.

it's a body function we all have the parts for. If he's doing it just for the heck of it, ask him to please stop or avoid it around you.

It may be something he ate or a reaction to medication. He may have a medical condition. Some foods give you more gas than others.

If all else fails, give him sheet music to your favorite tunes and tell him to learn to "sing" them.

Beano

If he can't help it, have him see a doc.

If he's doing it on purpose slip him some Ducolax. After he changes his pants a few times he'll change his habits.

lock him in a closet for a while, and tell him you'll let him out once he gets all his farts out.

Make a rancid stink bomb in a jar and uncap it whenever he farts in your presence. Cap it when he chills.

A corn should do the trick... Good Luck!