Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 decade ago

best termite control company ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Having worked in the pest control industry for over 22 years I'd suggest you ask friends and neighbors. Just because they may have a well known name does not always mean the best. Check with the BBB also. Remember-when you get prices just make sure you are comparing prices that equal the same work. Also, check their license and make sure they have licensed technicians to do the work. Their are different types of termites (subterranean, above ground and Formosan depending on what part of the country you live in) and different types of ways to do termite control.Is their license up to date, do they have workman's comp? Are they willing to give you a free written estimate and will they give you a material safety data sheet?

Also, check to see what their annual renewal is and for how long they will guarantee the price to remain the same year after year. Check with people who have used the company to see if they are good at following up year after year in a timely manner for the renewal. Good Luck.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Texoma pest management team is really doing good for pest control. I'm really pleased with their services to get rid of termites.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Look in your local yellow pages. Sometimes a local pest control office will do a lot better than a major company. But Orkan (Spelling?) is a good company.

• 1 decade ago

Depending where you live? search the web at TheBestTermiteControlCompany.com, and Newport Beach, San Clemente, Balboa shows the companies. There are many companies, and free estimate. Search the web and use your state.

Source(s): Searching the web
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Orkin

• 1 decade ago

Orkin

• 1 decade ago

I would ask your neighbors; don't use the big brand compainies like Ter_inex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.