Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite scary movie series?

i can't decide between scream or nightmare on elm street. they're both wes craven so i guess it really doesn't matter

Favorite Answer

Saw!!

3

• Evie

Scream and Final Destination (1&2 anyway)

Saw isn't scary. Its just a little bit gross but more psychological than actual violence.

I'd say Signs. That movie is creepy. Walk in a cornfield after seeing that movie. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh but Signs isn't a series...... So.........................

Hmm............. The Ring series, I've only seen parts of the first one though I didn't like all the false-alarms so I turned it off; I got bored. If you do too many false alarms the real "scary" scenes wont be scary anymore because inside you'll be saying "finally here it is" and you wont find yourself scarred anymore.

Scary Movie!

friday the 13th or nightmare on elm street since these are what i watched as a kid and still love these movies to this date..

Final Destination series. Sure, some people said they were crap, but I personally liked them because they were always full of suspense and kept you guessing form start to finish. Number two was my favorite because it had A.J. Cook ("JJ" on Criminal Minds) and Ali Larter ("Nikki" on Heroes) in it, and they are both really talented actresses and are on two of my fav. TV shows.

Halloween, except part III, which had nothing to do with Michael Myers.

Alien

luv Sigourney

and they are well acted while still being scary

I think I'm the oldest person in this one. . .

lol

scary movie