need some advice?

Well there's this guy that goes to my school and i have a little crush on him. He doesnt know me but we have the same lunch period and i see him throughout the day. We always smile at eachother or look at eachother when ever we see eachother. But the thing is i'm a freshman & he's a senior. I just really want to become friends with him but my shyness is holding me back. What should i do?

Favorite Answer

I totaly kno how u feel. U should start by just saying "hey" whebn u pass him by. Just saying that could make him wanna carry on the conversation a little bit more, and he'll think ur outgoing since u dont even rele kno him. I kno it seems scary cuz u think why would a senior ever go out with a freshman? But mayb if u become friends first, that might open up some new doors, and feelings for eachother. Good Luck!

Life is way too short to not act on your feelings. I am 35 now so trust me on that one. Just go up and say hi. Most guys are afraid of rejection from girls, so he may be shy too in trying to say hello to you.

i see

it is kind of weird when u trying to talk to a weird guy, or girls

but try it, u don't want to loose the chance, because this year, he is graduate.

go up and say hi to him, i am sure he willl accept it.

swallow your shyness and just forget about. just talk to him and be yourself, if he is a descent guy then he will probably talk to and get to know you, just dont show signs of shyness.

• Next time you meet him say hello or strike up a conversation...He is probably shy also..but you have to speak up if you really like him......

talk to your best friend bout this