why cant my friend get in her yahoo mail?she can click on it but it does nothing?

Favorite Answer

Hi,

Sorry, it is just part of the glitch in Yahoo!'s new format.

Server Farm incompatibility is usually the problem.

Thousands are having many different problems with their e-mail.

This applies to almost all areas of mail (including signing in, composing, receiving, sending, attachments, photos, etc.),

Yahoo! is wrapping up a few remaining compatibility issues between Yahoo! Mail Beta (beta testing lasts for at least 6 months!!!) and the new Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.

1. You will have less problems with original mail if you sign in via Messenger! Go to preferences, general, then check box: Automatically sign me in when I click a Yahoo! link in Messenger.

2. Or if you don't have Yahoo Messenger:

Beta wouldn't let me in so I went to beta help and it said to click on my toolbar mail icon. So I did and it worked!

3. Or if you don't have beta mail:

http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/ can be used to sign into Yahoo!, then put yahoo back into the address bar and hit go. It will take you back to Yahoo! and you can open mail normally. Otherwise, you can open mail in wap, but it is blind. I had to go through wap each time I logged in.

I hope this helps you

HAPPY NEW YEAR