Labtech Wireless Media keyboard and mouse, have you had a problem with them?

I just got it and the keyboard keys don't all work, mouse is just fine, got another one and the exact same keys do not work? Has anyone run into this problem?

It just poppped in my head, could it be a hardware incompatibility? I will check after I submit this....

Yes "n Lock" works, so does "CAPS", the light for them is on the 'receiver', took me a minute to figure that one out, lol. Yes, I think that I am going to try new batteries, the ones that came with it are off brand cheesy, never heard of type. I used the drivers from the disk and re-installed them (well the software) twice. Maybe, also I will try holding down the buttons on the receiver, keyboard and mouse...AGAIN!

Thank you for your help!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

press and hold the button on the wireless receiver for 5 secs releases the button and with a pen, press the button under the mouse

and then the button under the keyboard.

I think you're going to have to get the correct driver (software) from the CD or from Labtech.com(?). Maybe reinstall it from the CD if it's new? It sounds like the whole driver isn't there or that the batteries aren't in right in the keyboard. Will the NumLk key indicator light? There's usually a small button to connect on the receiver too. Good Luck!

and then the button under the keyboard

• Erika

no do not difficulty verify that each and all of the batteries are in, then in case you look heavily then you definately would see a sprint button carry the two down (on laptop receiver and on the mouse) do a similar for the keyboard if that would not artwork goto the shop and ask them what the difficulty is then, if it nevertheless would not artwork.... then get a reimbursement!

By any chance, do you mean Logitech? Labtech was bought out & discontinued. (See link 1). Have you tried updating the software of your keyboard? (See link 2)

your keyboard more than likely needs to be plugged into your p2p port where your old keyboard was plugged in,,,, if you are using a usb cable you need the software,, your keyboard should have came with a adapter so you can plug your cable into the old port