is brett favre finished?? was tonight hsi last game?

Favorite Answer

I sure hope not. hes got a lot left in him. he is still one of the best QBs in the league and knows how to take a team to the playoffs and get to the superbowl. I really hope he doesnt because i dont know what i would do. I would probably cry if he did. heck i almost did just hearing him cry.

4 the love of the game.

kyppa ..... your not a real packers fan

I think he will be retiring. He has ankle surgery tomorrow January 1st. How many people have you heard who has been operated on New Years Day, on less it is emergency operation. I hope his surgery goes well as it seems that his team mates love him and the young ones idolize him. Sad about the Bears loss tonight but it is always sad to see a seasoned football player leave no matter what team they play for...

Who cares favre is going to pull the same stunt again and again. He's going to quit and came back 6 months later.

hes has been thinking but he hasnt made his choice yet they say he is tired cause of 16 years in packers but still no hope to get to the playoffs or superbowl if he does quit the packers he will go to the more advanced teams im watching right now and hes crying about something i think cause he won the chicago game but that is what i heard

I don't know. I heard that he was retiring after this season but if he does I'm sure his fans will find out.

based on his emotional interview after the game, he was probably saying goodbye.

he can still play, but 16 years in the nfl takes a lot out of the body, especially a qb. his mind might say he can go, but his body might not.

As Madden says...dry eyes=staying a season...wet eyes=retiring...i'm the biggest packer fan there is...but i'd have to say that he's done!

If that interview is any indication, I'd say he's done.

Tonight was his last game.

• Sheila

I don't know anything about him other than he needs to spell his name farve, if he pronounces it that way.