where should i look?

WHERE SHOULD I LOOK TO FIND OUT INFORMATION ON DRUGS THAT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO A FAMILY MEMBER THROUGH A DR. THAT WERE BAD. (NO GOOD) NOW THE FAMILY MEMBER IS HAVING SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES FROM THE BAD MEDICINE

Update:

MY FAMILY MEMBER HAS RETURNED TO THE DR ON 4 DIFERENT OCCASIONS, AND THE DR HAS INFORMED THEM THAT THE COMPANY IS IN THE PROCESS OF CLOSING DOWN THAT PRODUCED THE BAD MEDICINE.

Update 2:

AND SINCE THE 4TH RETURN VISIT, THIS PERSON HAS HAD TO GO TO A SURGEON TO HAVE A VALVE INSERTED IN THE ARM WHERE THE SHOT WAS GIVEN TO DRAIN THE INFECTION

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First, get a copy of the prescription from the pharmacist. find out the manufacturer of the meds and the expiration date. If your family member turned out to be allergic to something they didn't know about, there isn't too much you can do unless it was in the medical charts already.

Get a lawyer if the damage is that serious.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Like the samples that a dr gives out at the office? What do you mean, they were "bad?" Were they out of date or what? Enter the name of the medication in your computer browser window and it should give you information on the medication.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just type in the name of the medicine in the search window on your home page and you should get all the information you need on that drug.

• 1 decade ago

I would go to the place where your family member got them and ask what to do! If not, try the doctor!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Call the emergency room at the hospital and talk to a nurse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.