Jessica A asked in SportsOlympics · 1 decade ago

Whatever happen to The Magnificent Seven (1st Ever Womens US Olympic Gymanstic team to ever won the team gold)

They won at 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia. They are Amanda Borden, Amy Chow, Dominique Dawes, Shannon Miller, Dominique Moceanu, Jaycie Phelps, Kerri Strug. Some of them are married or etc, but want to know where they are now.

Thank you.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

amanda borden - she opened up her own gym and coaches; also serves as a commentator on CBS Sports, Fox Sports, Turner Broadcasting, and ESPN, for gymnastics and cheerleading events

amy chow - she is in her last yr of medical school @ stanford

dominique dawes - as of 2005, Dawes gives private lessons on Sundays at her home gym, Hill's Gymnastics & she is also pursuing a career in acting, modeling and television production

shannon miller - she went to Boston College to attend law school & is expected to graduate in 2007

dominique moceanu - in the summer of 2006, Moceanu was invited to attend the USA Gymastics national training camp; currently a student at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio

jaycie phelps - she appeared on tours & did some advertising; in 2005 she married fellow US Olympic gymnast Brett McClure in a ceremony in Hawaii

kerri strug - she is an active marathon runner; she worked as a staff assistant with the U.S. Office of Presidential Student Correspondence, moved to a job at the Office of the General Counsel in the Treasury Department, and in March 2005, joined the Justice department's Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention staff as a presidential appointee; moved to Washington D.C. in 2003

Source(s): wikipedia
    • Login to reply the answers
  • bossie
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i do no longer comprehend if it is bodily obtainable for me to root against the Georgia Bulldogs...it is merely one thing that i'm no longer able to think of ever happening. i'm a woman who won't even placed on orange and blue because of the fact of ways plenty I hate the Gators, a woman who owns extra GA merchandise that i will count selection, a woman who's all Dawg all day with crimson and black blood and a Bulldog heart. even whilst Georgia blows a interest (or a season) they are nevertheless my Dawgs.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.