I am a leo. What are my qualities?

I was never into horoscopes but lately they have been interesting me. So wats cool about being a Leo. My birthday is August 11

Favorite Answer

It's the personality that makes a person, not a meaningless horoscope sign that predefines their attitude in life. Find your own qualities!

A Leo is perfect with a Cap.

Someone can see right through all your exaggerations, but fortunately you're in on the joke. Only you could turn boasting into a charm. Your creativity gives you a lot of leeway in the social aspects of your life.

horoscopes.astrology.com/dailyleo.html

Whatever qualities you want to have can be yours and the stars have nothing to do with it! That fact is in the Bible as well as the 12 Constellations... that He named and the stars in them, some stars in them He named to show who He is... They cannot be seen without the aid of telescopes, but were still named 1000's of years ago. God says if we do not believe He is, then we neglect seeing what is all around us.. the Creation.. He calls us foolish for not believing in the Creation and Him..

As far as I know - Leos are proud, protective of those they love, well groomed (best hairstyles) and sensitive (but are not quick to show deeper feelings).

our sign is the king (or queen) of the jungle...leos cannot be tamed and we are free spirits

if you want more info just go to yahoo horoscopes

(july 26th)

Leo's are kind of bossy attention whores, but they're passionate lovers and loyal to their friends. They enjoy the finer things in life, and are natural born leaders.

Source(s): I'm a leo!

You love to be the center of attention, like to have your ego fed, are a loyal person, love nice clothes and beautiful things

I am a Pisces and my quality is that I don't fall for the crap on the horoscope

This site's pretty cool