where is the scariest place on earth? any stories about that place?

Favorite Answer

Well for me, I have two, the first was Little Big Horn. Little did we know that we arrived there, at the battlefield memorial, on the 100th anniversary. We were alone on top of the hill, my sister, brother and I...in our teens, Dad still down lower at car....when we started thinking it felt eerie...then we looked at the date.....RAN all the way back to the car and said "let's get out of here". ....

The second was Dachau....the feeling you get as you move through the camp is so creepy and heavy/sad.....I feel the horror all around me as I walked around...

i guess I believe the sad souls can remain in the air...

• heckle

in the experience that your speaking appropriate to the prepare indexed below are some places bounce citadel, eire and Edinburgh Vaults, Scotland with the relatives investigating a haunted plantation in Louisiana. Athens, Ohio - exhibiting an Ohio college dorm room and the The Ridges, etc. Woodchester Mansion, Gloucestershire - The history in this episode is extremely unreliable; the magical claims stay subjective. citadel Transylvania Lake Shawnee, West Virginia Chillingham citadel, Northumberland Lucedio Abbey, close to Trino, Province of Vercelli, Piedmont, Italy Charleville woodland citadel, eire Waverly Hills medical institution, Louisville, Kentucky Hunedoara citadel, Romania Vlad III the Impaler Transylvania Bunny guy bridge in Virginia Lemp Mansion in St. Louis, Missouri The Dungeon in Charleston, South Carolina

The Oval Office.

Guantanamo, Cuba. I've heard loads of scary stories from there.

Inside the volcano. In the African jungle too.

Inside of any wedding chapel anywhere! I've been married twice.

Just about anywhere in Iraq.

iraq...wars everywhere...even little girls only 8 get rape by american bastards...