what should I do when I am bored?( i have no video games!)?

Favorite Answer

Go play outside or..play games on the internet...or u could read a book listen to music....watch tv

Source(s): Try www.freeonlinegames.com orwww.flashgamescentral.com

I like reading. Science fiction is always good, so is fantasy. I would suggest anything by Terry Pratchett, he is really funny. Mercedes Lackey writes good books, so does Diana Wynn Jones. If that fails you can draw things, surf the web, bother your siblings, earn some money, go window-shopping, call random people and force them to amuse you, exercise, play with an animal, make things (IE miniatures, models, jewelry), play card games (apples to apples is good, as is 1000 blank white cards) play board games, sabotage someone who you don't like, get a BF/GF... the list goes on and on.

You would be rather surprised by how many people who are bored. My best suggestion is to help those who need help, Contact your chamber of commerce and tell them you are wanting to volunteer at a nonprofit. You just need to decide if you are really want to make a permanent difference.

just play games on the internet

You could buy some or download some free/open source ones. Or if you want something quick you could try runescape.

Source(s): www.runescape.com/