i really need a runescape account please someone help?

high level

Favorite Answer

no, but you can go and make your own account!!

If you want a runescape account, go to runescape.com and click the "Create account (new user)" button. One of the newer rules is you have to be 13+ to play, but if you're not, it's easy to get around. Than you can log in by clicking the "play runescape (existing user)" button on the home page. You now need to select your detail level (high or low) and than choose your world (the top left-hand button is the one you should use). After that, just let it load, log in and the tutorial level will walk you through how to play. If you need more help, put me on your friends list (explained on tutorial island) and tell me you are from yahoo answers. I am a level 30-someodd member so it might take a while for me to get to you (my user name is=z arock, and yes I meant to space). Happy 'scapeing!

Make your own account and dont beleive the girl who said she could get you a level 320+ acct as there are no account that high. The highest level in the game is 128 usually back and forth between Luv4life and Zezima.

You can purchase a runescape account on eBay. Just type in "runescape account " in eBay's search engine.

I know someone who might let you use his level 326 account.

make ur own i have a lvl 68 and 48. u might not want to start playing it gets addicting my brother is on ALL the time.

why don't you make your own one. like i have lv 85 and lv 36pker.

it's not hard. just start playing from now then u will find ur self lv 50after 1 week.

or u don't want to work hard. every body have to do something to get something

make one go 2 www.runescape.com and create an account

fat tard

password: your mom's culo behind the twinkie (all lower case)

level: 73

make one for your self...idk i would but it makes my comp freeze.