What was your first MMORPG ever played?

mine was Runescape which I got addicted to. then i moved to habbo hotel and quit both of them. then i started to play club penguin and robot rage and those got boring. then next i moved to gaia online, but that was dumb so i moved to maple story. that game gets pretty boring and slow after awhile so now i play gaia, maple, and nintendo wi fi games.

i forgot neopets and toontown and adventure quest and dragon quest! include those in between habbo hotel and gaia

Favorite Answer

Here's how all this worked...

First, I played RuneScape. Then GunBound, to Maple Story, then while I still played Maple Story, I discovered games such as PangYa(albatross18), Ragnarok Online, Space CowBoy Online, and Audition Online.

Some of these aren't MMORPG types, such as Audition, GunBound, and PangYa. But those are still MMOGs.

Adventure Quest

Runescape, but I was bad at it. And BTW, all those "social" games like neopets and Gaia Online don't count. Anyway, Everquest sucked, so I tried World of Warcraft, which I love.

• pirrie

everyones going to assert global of warcraft, global of warfare craft change right into a superb sport and lasted a lengthy time period. yet after your bored of taking area in that or do not favor to pay anymore, you should attempt Cabal. It starts dull yet yet once you element up sufficient it turns into a good number of interesting and has extra effective conflict pics then the different sport i have considered. ( once you get to a larger element).

Wow first short answer I can give all day.

Runescape, which I rarely play now but did very well in before (All quests, high skills, etc)

Then there is Heroia MU/ HellEntry, which I play rarely but liked while I played more often.

Runescape but Wow looks really cool

I hope to pop my MMORPG cherry on Madden 08 once I get an XBox 360 this summer. Got to love the online leagues you can do on XBox Live. Thank you Microsoft!!

mine was kalonline then i moved onto World of Warcraft

runescape but i got hacked

runescape