promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does yahoo answers makes that you are not a lonely person?

not that I spend hours here but... Im home alone and at least I know there is someone out there that I can "talk" too... Like you! if you answer...

Happy new year!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love Yahoo Answers! Especially the fact that I know somebody is ALWAYS on to answer my question. It's very comforting at times actually and love to hear from 3rd party perspective. You can actually learn so much on here just by reading other answers, very educating. Hope this upcoming year is happier than the last two =) Best of luck and riches! Will god be with you and me =)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'm home alone too..husband works until late at night..this makes me less lonely too.I alternate between a book..tv and the computer. Have a wonderful New Years.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i love yahoo answers i learn things from others questions and answers and i get to share my knowledge with others its great im addicted 2 it will probably b on here when new years comes in and happy new years 2 u and urs

• 1 decade ago

You are 100 % right.We are not alone anymore;thank God we have yahoo answers space,and yahoo's friends like you.Have a wonderful year 2007.God bless you every day in the year 2007.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Makes the world seem a little bit smaller, Happy new year!

• 1 decade ago

i have meet a lot of people in this forum & yeah it keeps you from being a lonely person. by the way, happy new year 2007.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Happy New Year

but im still alone!!!!!!!

someone talk to me?

Source(s): RMC
  • 3 years ago

howdy you! Y!A has made me an addict!! heavily, it made me open up somewhat and that's extremely an accomplishment. some people have touched my heart by technique of being open, easy, candy, supportive, humorous, have super poles, or purely there with the main suitable element to declare on the main suitable 2d. i don't be attentive to if i've got replaced as someone, yet as quickly as I extremely have, i will purely be somewhat extra effective.

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, I have gotten alot of useful information and help from Yahoo Answers. It's a great reference source, you can get help from people who are experts in their field.

• 1 decade ago

I know the feeling. You can talk to me anytime. Happy New Year to you, too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.