Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

does he like me?

this guy I know has been acting funny around me all of a sudden.

he always looks at me, even when there's a big crowd, he always asks me if I have a question and if I do, he explains how to do some problems from our homework. Also, when he noticed I was dressed up, he started to pay attention to me more (there were 5 other girls around) and was looking directly at me when he was explaining something. (we were sitting across from each other). He asked me what other classes I was taking and we were joking around about math and how much i hate it and he teased me about it. lol.

he's a bit older than me (like 7 or 8 years), and I'm older than 16.

• OC
    Favorite Answer

He is in love with you.

Yes, he obviously likes you. When he paid more attention to you when you were dressed up with other other females around and that he looks at you alot let alone stare, then its clear that he is attracted to you. The talks and jokes means that he likes conversating and spending time with you and having fun. It sounds like a big crush or even love and I think you should definetly go out with him. I bet he'll say yes!

I think he does by the way he is staring at you and etc. I think he finds something in you that makes him feel that way. If I were you, I would make friendly replies, and just act normal around him. Although, I would keep my distance..You never know what that guy might be up to.

So far it seems pretty innocent, kinda like a brotherly thing ya know. almost like he is interested, but he thinks your out of his league. i would give it a few days and ask again with a bit more details of how he acts between now and then.

Yes. He does. A lot he's got it bad. Borderline stalker.

oh yes..i think he does like you! and if you have the feelings for him as well..then go for it!

all the best hun =)

• Joho

yes he does. good luck and have a happy new year.