Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how can a guy last longer?

Favorite Answer

focus on something else. Think about whatever you need to to keep your mind off of what is going on. Just don't let her notice or she'll assume that you're not into her anymore. DONT try to explain it to her she won't understand!

There are many solutions to this problem, some are "cock rings" available online, through pleasure parties or at an adult book shop. There are also supposedly "scenarios" that a man can go through in his head, such as thinking about dead puppies, etc, or masturbation before sex can sometimes (usually) make him last longer.

Sometimes, though, it's just a measure of maturity. If you are older (30+) you may wish to speak to the doctor about Viagra or some other prescription drug to help.

I found this useful to me and it can be to any man with this problem:

There are several ways to have an orgasm without an ejaculation.

The first is to forcefully contract the muscles around your prostate, which stops your ejaculation. If timed wrongly, this will lead to semen being forced up into the bladder. There isn't anything harmful about this, but this is not something that enhances pleasure. If timed correctly, this technique can allow the man to hover on the brink of orgasm for a long time before he finally comes, and is said to produce intense orgasms.

The next technique is to carry on thrusting in your partner after you have ejaculated. I have tried this, and while my glans is initially a bit sensitive after I have ejaculated, if I keep thrusting, my orgasm continues for several minutes.

When you feel as though you are about to ejaculate pull out for just a few minutes and then reenter. Go to the ADAM & Eve website and purchase an Ejaculation Control Strap until this problem subsides. It will eventually go away! you wrap the little strap around the testicles until you are ready to come and then remove it. I loved it when my hubby had this issue!

• they do sell rings n straps, u can buy them from online n some will ship 2 u in a package no 1 but, u n the company u got it from knows what it is. or u can go to ur local adult store 2 buy them. if its a medical thing have 2 go to the doc n get on some meds.

Source(s): had this problem with my ex, he hardly lasted as long as id like. i dont have the problem no more with my new man. hope that helped take care

Have you ever tried Ejaculation Trainer procedure? Get right here : http://EjaculationTrainerGuide.com . This can extremely help you!

after the first time, rest. after your erection comes back, you're suppose to last longer

Source(s): men's magazine
  • angel1

as you become aroused--- when its close to time--wrap a cloth securely around the scrotum and hold for a few sec.--it will give you more time.

• ?

At what? Tic-tac-toe? Marbles?

Traditional answer think about baseball, new fangled answer, think about think about the smell.