♥♡♥R u HAPPY THAT SADAM HUSSIEN IS DEAD♥♡♥?

Favorite Answer

Not really, I would have rather liked for him to have gotten a life sentence to hard work, like picking rocks or making license plates or something like that for the rest of his life, make him pay his debt to humanity.

Yes. I just wish people would stop talking about it. He'd get a lot of good out of knowing people were still talking about him. He should have been hung and immediately forgotten.

Why ofcourse, I was hoping they would Barbeque him because I wanted a piece of his Royal ***, so I could hang it on my wall with a rope around it. This way I could show everyone what a Royal *** he was?

Source(s): I guess my second choice rather than to hang it on the wall, would have been to eat it, this way I could have sold myself on Ebay as the only living person known to have a piece of his ass?

not really, capital punishment is not the anwer. He should be put in gallows for the rest of his life to repent what he had done to Iraqis.

He got what he deserved. I thought issuing him one of his own "Red Cards" was a nice touch!

he was an evil man and i was happy when he was in prison.but i never can wish a person's death and can't be happy in that.

happy new year.

Source(s):

Yes, very!

yes he was a cruel man who killed many

Sooooo happy! he was EVIL!

For all that he's done....yes, yes and yes!!!!!!

But can everyone just stop tlkn about it?! damn.