True or False? Sixty % of married men will have atleast one affair?

True...

OR

False....

Favorite Answer

That statement is true,but that need to include men and women.There are cheaters men and women.Good question.

It depends on which statistics you are looking at. According to "All About Life's Challenges" (website below) 15% of wives and 25% of husbands have had affairs, and if you add in non-sexually physical affairs, those number rise by 20%. There is another study also sited on this website from "The Marital Myth" by Peggy Vaughan that approximates 60% of husbands and 40% of wives will have extramarital intercourse.

Of course, you can make statistics read whatever you would like, but in answer to your question- true AND false, depending on which source you are siting.

More than 99.99% of guys I know in the military do cheat and brag about it. Sorry to spill the beans but it's true. Then again men lie and brag just about everything in the right crowd.

• Leroy

Don't know. Knowing what I know, though, at 41, I wouldn't doubt it.

Sorry.

I would be curious to know what your source says about the percentage of WOMEN who have at least one affair. After all, all those men having affairs are having them with someone!

This is 100% true! All relationships have their problems,and one shape form of fashion..rather separated or not they cheat.My husband and I have been married for almost 9 years(May9th,2007)and the first 2years he cheated on me...but i didn't find out until 2 years later--when my cousin told me about it..not including my best friend!,But God got us through our problems and we worked everything out.And I've NEVER cheated on him!!I'm one of those that believes in my vowels i took in my marriage almost 9 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,and HONESTLY i hate the type of people that go back on their vowels!!! IT IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways....i hope you and your family have a safe and Happy 2007 New Years.

actual. in spite of the incontrovertible fact that... the respond has somewhat some situations. women human beings would be interested in men married or not, this is what they decide directly to do with that feeling it somewhat is the subject. i don't flow searching for married men, most of the time i'm able to think of a guy is gorgeous and if i hit upon out he's married...i glance any opposite direction and positioned that out of my recommendations. i'm buddies with married men that i think of are gorgeous yet, i'm not interested in them in any way through fact they're married and that they have got childrens, this is oftentimes a substantial turn OFF. yet there is one guy that i'm very interested in, that happens to be married with a toddler. We have been coworkers, yet we the two moved on with jobs. I relish talking to him and his friendship, yet i could in no way opt to take something out of line. i'm not interested in him through fact he his married, I purely sense our chemistry is appropriate. i'm a youthful lady, and in no way get became down by using fellows, If I went after him adequate and have been given him interior the main fabulous subject, i've got faith that maximum probable i'd desire to get him to cheat. yet i could in no way try this, in understand to his spouse... and all better halves and young infants for that rely. I choose i could have met him in the previous he replaced into married, yet i did not. So now we could purely proceed to be buddies. some sluts are not chuffed with purely being buddies and don't think of of the outcomes it may reason in the event that they do get a married guy to cheat, and regrettably maximum married men do not the two.

• George

that depends on what you mean by affair. sexual or mental. sexual I tend to believe if they are with the right person the answer is false. mentally they will think about it but not go any further.

In my experence Yes I was married for 28 years then he decided to try something new. Oh well, the word here is (was married.)

True

flase but a percent is a percentage 1

Source(s): carolina magazine