animal crossings?

can i make snowballs? or only find them?

Favorite Answer

you only FIND snowballs then you can make a snow man

You have to find them. Then you can roll them into big snowballs and make a snowman (you have to find three snowballs). If you make the snowman in a set proportion you will get a cool snow-themed item. (worth a lot of HRA points)

You can find the snowballs you can't make them but you can make snowmans with them by putting three snowballs together.

you can only find them. roll the base snowball to about medium size and then the head snowball to a bit smaller than the base. and then roll the little one onto the larger one :) add me to msn. yoshi_xo

You can only find them. If you play the one for Gamecube, you need only two. I haven't gotten any snowman furniture yet, but I have seen a snowman with a giant head and a small body. If you're playing Wide World, I think you need three.

• ?

i think you can only find snowballs.... i nevr knew you could make snow men!

u can make a snowman

and snowballs

its fun

i really dont kno. i was trying to figure that out myself on my game too!