sb asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

how do i make cheesecake without using eggs?

• Favorite Answer

You can use 1 box of vanilla or lemon pudding that you don't cook 1 8 oz philadelphia cream cheese u need cool whip and the toppings see how you like it you need to fold in like half of the cool whip in with the mix with the vanilla and cream cheese... I hope this helps you out a lot... Oh and let's not forget the graham pie crust

I have just gone through 12 of my cook books & all the cheese cake recipes have egg in it. When my son was 18 months old he had an allergic reaction to eggs & we used a product called weggs which was an egg substitue.Maybe there is something available like that. Try Peter Van the Party Man or continental delis if you can't find something at your local supermarket

You can either make an unbaked cheeseacke with Gelatin, or you can use Agar Agar if you are a bit more adventerous. As well you can use sweet Tofu to make a cheesecake ( recepies on vegan websites ) if you're up for it. But Gelantin is way more easy.

Cool Whip, philadelphia creme cheese and sugar, with liquid vanilla. The Cool Whip container usually has the exact recipe on it. Leave the creme cheese out for awhile to soften (if I remember it was 4 large creme cheese to 1 large tub of cool whip). Fold the Cool whip and creme cheese together, stir in 1 cup of sugar or to taste (can substitute Equal or Splenda to taste). Put in vanilla to taste. Put into pre-made graham cracker crust (Keebler has an awesome chocolate one). Place in refrigerator until firm to desired consistency.

I don't think that is possible.Eggs hold it together!!!!

I think it is impossible......