Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do you deal when everyone else has what you want?

It feels like everyone around me has a bf and is in love...I haven't had a bf for almost 6 months...I am emotionally destroyed because I am a nice person to be around...I just dont understand what the problem is with me...I am trying to deal but could use some help...

• Jess H
    Favorite Answer

Six months really isn't a long time. I know it seems it when you feel lonely, but it's really not. Besides, the best thing you can do for yourself right now, is learn to ENJOY being single. The reason is, there is no more attractive woman than a woman who is happy no matter what her status. You can take care of yourself, you don't NEED a boyfriend, you're confident, and right now, you have your pick of every single guy out there.

Seriously, not being with someone for 6 months is not the end of the world, and I think saying you are "emotionally destroyed" is pretty drastic. Just be yourself, and hang out with friends, you shouldn't need a guy constantly to not be emotionally destroyed.

hey girl, keep ur chin up, i cant get u a bf, but u can try to make urself happy and learn to be happy even when its hard, surounding urself with friends is helpful, or find something that u love and devote urself to it, it will help u to keep ur mind off things and make time go faster and maybe something will happen but u wont have sat around and waited for it, live ur life so whe u are older u wont wonder what could have happened had u not sat and waited for it, so go find ur life

Do not dwell on it. We all go through dry spells. Look at some of the men those women you are looking at have. YOu wouldnt want them on a silver platter. Its hard at the holidays, but if you stop looking at what others have or dont have and just be your nice self it will happen.

• bossie

ok. you're probable a effective finding yet you relatively can not get me in mattress because of the fact i visit in basic terms do those issues with my husband as quickly as I get one. i might on no account throw myself at any guy. i do no longer care who you're and the way musch self assurance you have. you mustn't be that cocky. it is sweet to be useful yet being cocky and over smug is ridiculous. you ought to offer God the respect to your accomplishments because of the fact with out him you're able to desire to do no longer something. instead of telling human beings those issues you ought to be thanking God. Being good finding isn't each and every thing. i'm very perfect in accordance to all and sundry I are available in touch with, yet i do no longer think of i'm extra helpful than all and sundry else. suitable now you're actually not any extra helpful that anybody with this perspective you have. If I observed you all i might desire to be sure could be very grotesque.

• Joho

just try to keep yourself busy. try to have fun. at least u dated before. some people have never gone on a date yet so consider yourself lucky. good luck and have a happy new year.

• NAN G

You are trying too hard, and maybe look a little desperate. Chill out, have fun and you will meet someone, when you least expect it.

• DeeDee

God is waiting for the exact right moment, to send you a man!!

Then everyone will be jealous!!

Just be patient hun, good things come to those who wait.

=)

maybe you whine too much. hey friend! suck it up, roll with the punches & all that jazz. if (true) love or any variation is meant for you, it will happen. if not? oh well!

ask a boy not all of us have the guts to ask you out.