It's almost New years Eve, why are you STILL here on Yahoo Answer instead of doing something else?

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because I have no where to go, I have to stay home

• 1 decade ago

What else is there to do? I'm happy here for now!! It's not almost New Years Eve, it's almost the New Year!

• 1 decade ago

Well I still have 4 hours and we have been doing things mostly eating and watching movies so we are taking a break from that for a while and here i am

• 1 decade ago

I could not resist answering questions posted by the Great Jane Furrows the second.

And maby I am all by my self with no one to keep me from going out to start trouble.

Or maby my cats just like to see me sitting at the computer all evening.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because all the good clubs dont get jumpin till L8er. Besides what the hell are you doin on here? LOL jus kiddin happy new years

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is four hours away, here. However, here at the local watering hole -- everyone is starting to settle in for the celebration!

We might even sing a song or two.

• Amelia
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

We rang in the New Year 13 hours ago.

• 1 decade ago

I'm here because it's already the afternoon of New Year's day here in Australia......I'm still recovering from last night's party.

• 1 decade ago

because we have no lives...

i was going to go to times square this new years eve, BUT that obviously didnt work out, so im stuck here, on yahoo!

plus the friend i usually hang out with in the streets on newyears and blow stuff up with is in trinidad..................

*woohoo* (oh the sarcasm..)

• 1 decade ago

because I am not sleeping till 12:00 am so I think I have atleast an hour an 42 minutes

• 1 decade ago

Yep

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.