Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

why do you ask stupid questions get a life?

you guys ask the most stupid questions

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

and asking when jon cena was born was brilliant.

Source(s): Someone is full of themselves.
  • 1 decade ago

I have found that there are some questions that are outrageous and idiotic also. Like, there was one where a kid said he got his sister pregnant. If I was in that situation, I sure wouldn't expose it on the Internet. Some questions are just outright stupid and it makes you wonder if it's just a joke or not. However I guess I may have asked some dumb questions in the past also.

I also need to get a life, so I cannot talk. I find my self here when I have spare time, I should be jogging or fixing this computer I have here that needs a new Mobo. You know...

• 1 decade ago

if u think the other questions are stupid, then, your question is also stupid too. they ask to make sure if they are right, they ask because they don't know the answer.

some questions may sound stupid to u, but it might sound important to the other people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is no stupid question. The only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have to say that there is really no such thing as a stupid question. Try and see the question from there point of few. If possible, answer the question as simply as you can.

• sixgun
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think you are looking for a different website.

Try: Yahoo! We Already Know Everything!

• 1 decade ago

Ur right, we should all be watching WWE and digging to discover the fascinating details of pro wrestlers personal lives.

• 1 decade ago

Mmmm...irony.

Although yeah, I mostly agree with you.

• 1 decade ago

lol i agree

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.